Braised Pork Loin Cutlets with Thyme Lemon Sauce
- 6-8 thin pork loin cutlets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- Place pork in 15 x 10 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Mix 2 tablespoons lemon juice, thyme, lemon peel and garlic in small bowl. Rub mixture over both sides of cutlets. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Transfer pork cutlets to baking sheet. Sprinkle each chop lightly with flour, then salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Working in batches, add pork to skillet and cook until brown, about 1 minute per side. Return all pork to skillet. Add milk and boil until pork is cooked through and sauce thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
- Transfer pork to platter. Whisk remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice into sauce in skillet and stir to blend 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over pork and serve.